Thursday, December 08, 2005

What's in a Name?

Okay, this is me procrastinating from doing Human Physiology. (Sarah Graham procrastinating?! Shame shame I know). Two blogs in one day. If you still pop by to check on me I know you'll be shocked. I just had to write a quick blog before I forgot because it's just too cute. My sister is expecting her third baby in March, and my four year old niece (whom my sister was expecting when I travelled on summer team over four years ago) has some names picked out for the baby. Remember, she's four.

If the baby is a girl:
- Cinderella
- Snow White
- Ariel (Little Mermaid)

If the baby is a boy:
- Papa
- Grampy
- Uncle Brent
- Uncle Ben

Okay, I'm leaving now. Hurray for human physiology and the hypothalamic-pituitary adrenal axis. Oh how my life has been enriched. (Note the sarcasm folks.)

6 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

I am thankful that Sarah Canney procrastinates. You always seem to have it all together (and maybe you do) but its reassuring that we are all human at times!

Angela said...

Those names brought a smile to my face...thanks for sharing the joys of little ones. :-)

Richards' said...

To cute! When I first glanced at this blog, I thought you were saying you were expecting... I got all giddy... but anyway... that is super cute! Christian (my step son) wants us to name ours John if it is a boy... and he said he does not need to pick out a girl name, because he does not need a sister :) Who knows...

His Beloved said...

Awe, too cute!! And I love reading your student teaching stories. It makes me miss my student teaching in Houlton. My precious little kindergarteners always said or did something to bring a smile to my face each day. *Sigh* If only I could go back and do my next student teaching there....that would be glorious!

Nata said...

I've always been a fan of "Uncle Brent". Tell her to go with that. If the kid goes by "uncle", he'll never have to share a name with kids in his class...

matthew said...

time to post again sarah!