Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Good for a Laugh

Okay, so I went to this site: http://www.quizgalaxy.com/result.php?q=83&r=1
to figure out what my name would be defined as for I had seen it on other people's blogs. I discovered that if I typed in my name, every time it would come up with a different definition - it wasn't always the same definition. So here are some of the definitions I was given:

Definition of Sarah (in some cases 'Sarah' was defined as a noun, in others it was defined as an adjective:
- tastes like fried chicken
- a person who laughs at everything (even this sentence)
- a person with the sixth sense of detecting the presence of goblins
- like in nature to a banana peel
- sexually stunning (hey that's pretty good - LOL)
- extremely flatulent
- smelling like turnips at all times

Also, I checked out the death psychic as was posted on Mark's blog at this address: http://www.thedeathpsychic.com/ and it was so funny that I just had to post it:

An amputee overhears you as you snicker and make jokes about him. Enraged, he beats you to death with his prosthetic leg.

3 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

I think it must be a Sarah thing to put your name in more than once - I also put mine in a few times and came up with different meanings :)

His Beloved said...

My fate is this: "After a long night at the bar, you stop to get gas on your way home. As you're filling the tank, your drunk friend in the passenger seat throws a lit cigarette out the window, sparking a massive fire which engulfs both you and the car. You're quickly turned into a human charcoal briquette." Sounds very much like me doesn't it! haha And my definition was the banana peel thing! lol

Richards' said...

Sarah, everytime I visit your blog, you have something intresting to read... or a funny quiz of some sort! I love the chuckles I get from your posts!