Monday, May 29, 2006

I know...I know...

Ben and I having fun at May Rally '06.

Yes I realize this is the third time I've changed around my blog, and yes, I realize I haven't responded to your blogs, so of course I don't expect you to respond to mine. If it means anything I've been preoccupied with graduation and teaching, but I really am going to make an effort to revisit your lives and respond to your blogs while updating mine (yeah I know I sound like a broken record).

Sorry about the links...I botched things up when I chose a new template and now I have to remember who I had listed, track down all of your blogs and upload them onto my links yet again. Argh!

Yeah I know I'm pathetic...

4 comments:

Angela said...

I like the new green!

Richards' said...

You are so cute! That is an adorable picture!

Rachael said...

Hey its YOUR blog..change it as much as you like :)

Jo said...

blog change is the spice of life sarah. it's like rearranging furnature--not needed, but nice.

yesterday i was telling the story of the BBC van-Kmart parking lot--"Cartigo Manuel" fiasco [ahem] "incident." Consquently, I got warm fuzzies remembering that you and I were tight allies :) Three cheers for you being you!