Monday, October 02, 2006

ARIANNA IS CURRENTLY IN 1ST PLACE!

Okay, so I've spent this past week teaching and getting organized (something of which I can hardly wait to fill you in on once I get settled - I don't dare tell you how much time I spent in this classroom over the weekend...Let's just say if you can remember my work habits from school and the way I love to excell you should have a good indication. I have a great husband - he has helped hang stuff and cut stuff and love me all the way through my overwhelming "I must suceed and do well" attitude).

Anyways, ARIANNA is currently in FIRST place. The poll ends on October 16 at 12:00 Midnight (I think), so PLEASE VOTE!!! Get a friend to vote, get that friend to get a friend to vote. We have people in Europe voting and other parts of the world. In case you forgot where to go, just click on the link below:
http://timnew.com/arianna.html

KEEP UP THE VOTING. I'm so excited. I love my girls! I don't have my own children, but I love my sister's girls as if they were my own. I even get to see Sheridan here at school sometimes. And yes, I let her call me Aunt Sarah :)

On a side note, I love having high speed at the computer in my classroom. I can listen to Christian radio in Florida here in little Perth. Ahh...music helps me keep my sanity.

3 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

I love our Christian Music Station here in VA. If you want to get them online you should go to www.spiritfm.com Plus, they are Canadians on the morning show so she talks about tim hortons, immigration experiences and mostly she talks like a Canadian. It makes me feel more comfortable around her accent than the Southern drawls.

Erskine said...

So, what's the deal? Is she still in? How cute? (Let's not talk about exploitation of baby pictures; she's way TOO CUTE for that!!)

Jo said...

okay so, she won, now give us a non-beauty pagent related post please! ;)