Monday, January 12, 2009

Name Suggestions Welcome

Ben and I are looking for name suggestions for our web page. I've been given some great ideas already for our adoption web page that I really like, but I'm putting out one more invitation since Ben has posted it on his notes page on facebook. I suspect that my readers will be a little more creative. Ha! Ha! I could be wrong, but from what I've seen for my suggestions posted or e-mailed to me, and ones suggested on his....let's just say the ladies are being more creative - but I open guy suggestions on my page too.

We'll either decide on the ones we like, or post the 4 best ones for a vote - we haven't decided yet.

Thanks to those of you who have given some suggestions already!

6 comments:

Dena said...

Are you leaning towards something a little comical, or heart-warming, ironic, something else, or are you game for anything?

matthew said...

I vote for...

"Eager to Embrace"

"Eager" b/c of its connection to adoption in Romans 8:23 (NIV) and "Embrace" by thesaurus.com says it is a synonym for adoption.

Either that or "Anthony"

Mommy of Four said...

In response to Matthew's comment, I was also going to suggest Road to Embracement...

Dena said...

If we're going all biblical, you could use something like "grafting in" or "grafting a family".

Sarah said...

More great suggestions! Right now on facebook, there are some serious ones and comical ones - the most loved comical one at this point is "Canney Land" but I'm leaning towards something more serious and meaningful. Keep them coming! It's helping add to our enthusiasm for the long road we have ahead of us!

Angela said...

Canney Comings
From Two to Three
Love Story Unfolding
Finding our Miracle
Our Tale of Trust
Embracing
Ready to Love
Ready to Grow
Our Adoption Stories
Daddy & Mama will find you...
We love you already...
How we began to love you...
Heart piece #3

Just some ideas to maybe help the juices flow...
Will be excited to see your new blog!