Friday, March 17, 2006

I can handle students who have fits but I can't handle technology

Okay. After the day I've had (see post below) my patience has worn thin. Somebody in BloogerDom does not like me. Who are you and why are you doing this? First and foremost, for the past few days when I've wanted to check out my blog a page has come up that says, "Under Maintenance" and if you're curious, no, I haven't been doing anything to change my blog. Then I finally get my page to show up - and that's just it - it's just a page with out my template or anything. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

5 comments:

Jo said...

Who could not like you?? It's almost an impossibity.

matthew said...

I don't like sarah, but that's just me

(just kidding)

Angela said...

Mine did that once last week, too!

Angela said...

Sarah,
I just read your comment on AJ T's blog and it was as though I was reading something that was describing Morgan and I and our position here in ministry to a "T". We have so much in common at this point of our lives...we should do dinner sometime!

His Beloved said...

oh sarah i can relate to having days like those w/ students! haha not funny at the time, but funny to look back on! :)