Wednesday, February 14, 2007

8 AM Thursday Morning

I was talking to my mom last night. She said that my brother took a few days off of work because of worrying about the baby. From what I understand, he and Amanda headed for Saint John today because their appointment is tomorrow and they didn't want to travel through the winter storm. Their appointment is tomorrow at 8 AM.

I appreciate your prayers.

On a brighter note, Ben surprised me with Chinese food and a dozen roses after school today. I also discovered that one of my fifth grade boys thinks I'm "cute" to which I replied when a girl told me the info, "Why thanks. My husband thinks I'm cute too!"

1 comments:

Angela said...

I think you're cute too, Mrs. Sarah. And I am so happy that your nephew is and will be healthy! Praise God!