Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My New Pants and My New My Space

I recently bought a pair of comfy black athletic type pants from the Super Store for 10 dollars (regular price). I'm super excited about these pants. You have no idea how long and hard I have searched for pants like this. They don't make my butt look big and they're not skin tight (I'm no longer size 2 like I was in high school, so when I go into some of the stores that I used to (which I find I do less and less), the pants just aren't as "cute" on me as they used to be when I had no hips. I must have said to Ben at least four times this week, "Ben, we have to go back to Super Store in Grand Falls and I NEED to buy these pants in grey and in blue. I LOVE THESE PANTS."

I recently set up a "My Space." Today I was all excited about adding friends to it, and lo and behold, it won't let me on my site!! This is what I get:

"Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred. This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group."

Well gee, thanks. At least my blog is still being nice to me.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I visited your myspace, I got the same message. I don't like myspace. It's noisy, and colorful, and everytime I try to do anything it says "sorry! you must be logged in to do that!" Sounds like it should tag on the end "Oh, you silly little person!" Anyway- I like blogger much better. It makes me happy, and doesn't make me feel inferior

Kelly said...

I found your myspace. It's pretty. :)

Jo said...

i added you as a friend :)