Friday, February 16, 2007

King of the Castle

I'm about the eat my words...my husband has been working on an "ice castle" that I never dreamed would happen. You must understand, in our four years of marriage these are a few things he's "dreamed" of building and talked about:

a one man helicopter
a boat
a rock wall on the back of the church

and now an ice castle...but it's actually taking shape. Check out his My Space for some videos:

http://www.myspace.com/crazypipedream

Never a dull moment in my household...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I thought your post said "ice cream castle" and was intrigued - but now that I re-read it and know it's just a meesly ice castle....I don't know. I held Ben in the realm of being able to build an ice cream castle. I'm not going to lie - I'm a bit sad. I can't bring myself to click on the link -I know there will be no ice cream there.

Unknown said...

SAWEETT!!


(you are so easily baited....oooohhhaaaahhhooooooaaaaa)