Monday, February 19, 2007

Skating with my lovable Niece!!

This past Saturday I had a wonderful time skating with my niece Sheridan. What's even better was that the public skate wasn't publicized that well, and apart from about four children we had the rink practically to ourselves! It was so much fun! We pretended to be cars, we pretended to be cooking supper...we both fell once and laughed. I had such a blast. Uncle Ben put together two videos, and so we decided to let you vote on which one you like best. They're of the same footage, but one has nice sappy music to it (my and Maridel's favorite), and the other one has typical sports music. The video is only about a minute long. You'll have to go to this my My Space page to see them (and for those of you who aren't familiar with My Space - you know who you are...you'll need to press the "pause" button on the music button first in order to hear the music on the videos) The clarity isn't as clear as a regular video would be because my hubby had to down the size of them - but you'll get the idea! Happy voting!

http://www.myspace.com/waterspiller (or click on "Sarah's My Space" on the link bar)

Some other exciting news: I submitted a SmartBoard lesson to the District in hopes of "winning" one for my school/classroom as they have 60 that they wanted to give out, and I won one!!! They'll be installing it in my classroom in March. Two other teachers from our school received one. That's three SmartBoards for our school!! God has been so good to me :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I like the sappy one. :) It was cute. And sappy.

Jon and Renae said...

Hi Sarah. It's been a long time but I found you through Ang and Morgan and was so happy. How are you and Ben and where are you?Didn't check out the video, but wanted to say yeah for the smart board! You have got to be one fantastic teacher!

Erskine said...

I just know you are such an awesome teacher! Congratulations on winning the SmartBoard!

(Natasha)

His Beloved said...

I enjoyed the sappy one. I couldn't get the sports one to work for some reason. And YAY for the SmartBoard. That's AWESOME!!! Priestman St. got one while I was there on my Student Teaching and we used it a couple of times in the class. They are a lot of fun. Congrats! :)