Monday, February 05, 2007

To Blog or To My Space? I'm so confused!!!

Okay, so I wanted to put some pictures on my blog which is always an annoying ordeal. For whatever reason, it's more difficult. So today while I was trying to change some pics, Ben said to me - "It's so much easier on my space." So now I have a My Space - and I'm torn - do I blog here and just update photos on my My Space? Or do I just blog on My Space? Then there's people who have My Space and a Blog and I'm just so undecided. Help?! As for Tom - I don't know who he is or how he became my friend on "My Space??!"

I'm so confused. All this time doing a "My Space" when I have papers to mark.

Here it is - with newer pics comin' in the near future. I'll keep you posted.

http://www.myspace.com/waterspiller

Right now I have only 2 friends. LOL. Sadness...I really need to go mark papers now.

3 comments:

Kirk said...

Myspace sucks. You may gain something although uploading pics to blgger is no different than uploading to myspace but know that you will lose my respect if you abandon this blog.

Sarah said...

LOL - Kirk, you are so two-faced. I know that not only do you have a blog, but you have a "MY Space" as well. Right now I'm thinking I'll keep both - MY Space for pics and videos, and blogger for journals and occasional pics as well.

I see how it is - you just don't want to list me as a friend.

Jo said...

he has TWO myspaces! he is triple-faced...